September 27, 2012 in with
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
Link To Carol’s Gems
Access Church Andy Andrews Andy Stanley Believe Bible birthstones Book Review carol peterson Change character community Faith Family Forgiveness Forrest Gump Geology God Going Places grace Happiness HB heart Holy Spirit Humble Humility Jesus Joy Life Love Matthew Michael Hyatt Moses Peace Proverbs Psalm relationships Respect Running Soul Food Trust Twitter Unity Water Resources Wellspring of Life Wisdom
Just the Tweets…
- "People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on." Bill Cosby #, 46 mins ago
- Affection can get warm and fuzzy... with all sorts of people? You betcha! Read on... http://t.co/n7WmyTvNoq #relationships #, 11 hours ago
- "Making the right yes/no decisions allows me to be loving and real, yet maintain my integrity" http://t.co/n7WmyTvNoq #, 12 hours ago
- Looking for ways to say yes, and when we have to say no. "The 4 Circles" will help you decide. http://t.co/n7WmyTvNoq #, 17 hours ago
- "Appreciate the people in your life for being authentic, but don't ever expect them to be perfect." http://t.co/n7WmyTvNoq #, 20 hours ago
- God's Will: The Most Worthy Pursuit
- The Career Path Of A Prophet
- Processing Our Thoughts Through Our Heart
- The Celebration Of Coming Full Circle
- Morphing the word Savor
- The Connection Between Our Memories And Everlasting
- King David's Fresh Air
- Joy... And An Awesome Surfer Dream?
- to know Him is to love Him