Someone has drown a smile on the sand.
September 6, 2012 in with
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
Link To Carol’s Gems
Access Church Andy Andrews Andy Stanley Believe Bible birthstones Book Review carol peterson Change character community Faith Family Forgiveness Forrest Gump Geology God Going Places grace Happiness HB heart Holy Spirit Humble Humility Jesus Joy Life Love Matthew Michael Hyatt Moses Peace Proverbs Psalm relationships Respect Running Soul Food Trust Twitter Unity Water Resources Wellspring of Life Wisdom
Just the Tweets…
- Trust is the glue that binds all relationships. From "All Sorts And Conditions Of People" http://t.co/n7WmyTvNoq #trust #, 5 hours ago
- If I can't trust you and you don't trust me our relationship is predetermined to be pretty shallow. http://t.co/n7WmyTvNoq #, 6 hours ago
- If God is sending me a message and I'm not listening there will be trouble on the horizon. http://t.co/n7WmyTvNoq #trust #, 6 hours ago
- "Be strong and courageous, go forth and prosper." CV - Always Building Up! http://t.co/n7WmyTvNoq #inspiration #, 9 hours ago
- Encouragement conveys a spirit of hope and instills courage in those who receive our inspiration. http://t.co/n7WmyTvNoq #, 11 hours ago
- God's Will: The Most Worthy Pursuit
- The Career Path Of A Prophet
- Processing Our Thoughts Through Our Heart
- The Celebration Of Coming Full Circle
- Morphing the word Savor
- The Connection Between Our Memories And Everlasting
- King David's Fresh Air
- Joy... And An Awesome Surfer Dream?
- to know Him is to love Him